Mar 12, 2009

More clouds

I think at this point it might start to show that I'm a terrible sucker for a good Night-sky. Here is quite a dramatic one, which I photographed some time ago during a stormy night. I was staying at an old english country house. The wind caused everything to creak and bang, and I couldn't sleep - so I ended up staring out of the window. The clouds moved swiftly across the sky and the moon cast quite a creepy light. Soon enough a ghost appeared under my window, so I thought - but then it just turned out to be my host dressed in a night gown, taking his pugs into the garden for a late night pee.



For more delightful sky photos visit Skywatch Friday.

14 comments:

Sylvia K said...

What a stunning photo! This is just great! Thanks for sharing!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Nice shot of the moon.

penny said...

Bim, That is one very awesome photo! well done.

Guy D said...

Outstanding night shot, I love it.

Have a great weekend!
Guy
Regina In Pictures

Nell said...

Wonderful shot!

Niina said...

Breathtaking! Thank you for sharing! Happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

That is a really, really fine photograph. What kind of gear do you use?

vincibene said...

Wondeful moon shot! You see, we have the same sky and moon! ;-)

VALKYRIEN said...

I simply love these dramatic clouds of yours!

Bim said...

Thank you all for the lovely comments and have a great weekend.

@giftsofthejourney: I used my (in a digital sense) ancient Canon PS G1 and a windowsill-plus-whatever-is-around-pod.

ELK said...

bim I am grateful...
for the comment on my blog
this most breathtaking image!

Anonymous said...

Very cool!

Anonymous said...

awesome picture...can't say enough praises

Anonymous said...

This is very American Psycho, can almost hear music in the backround. Very, very nice! Happy SWF!

One low light photo of mine can be found here.

prkl, Finland